Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Accountant - Fixed Term
- National public sector organisation
- Nine month term
- Urgent start | Wellington CBD location
About the role:
Working within a small team of highly committed people you will:
- Take responsibility for accounting and finance responsibilities including internal and external financial reports, reconciliation, payroll and analysis function;
- Possess accounting experience, ideally in the public sector, along with a self-starting, problem solving approach;
- Have systems awareness along with experience using accounting, payroll and analytical software;
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills and a keen desire to work collegially in the team.
You are an experienced, hands-on accountant with broad experience and have the ability and interest at work at various levels within the team. Your coaching and mentoring approach will be valued along with your flexibility to work as required. The role may extend to the opportunity to undertake special projects.
The role could be offered on a flexible hours basis which might include working from home options. As such it represents a great opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative team-based environment. Applicants will need to hold the right to work in New Zealand and be fully vaccinated for COVID 19
For more information, please contact Mike Hurdle on 021 276 6697 or alternatively send your resume and cover letter using the “Apply” button.
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.