Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Contract Senior Procurement Specialist
The role will suit a highly commercial and savvy senior procurement specialist who enjoys working in the contracting space. The contract duration is between 3-6 months, depending on the client's progress on current projects that are on.
You will be responsible for the strategic sourcing of solutions to achieve for business stakeholders’ sustainable outcomes, improved supplier performance, value for money; and mitigate risk. This is a critical role where you will become a trusted advisor on all things pertaining to procurement, and actively encouraging a strategic, commercial conversation.
Categories within this portfolio include (but not limited to): Information Communication Technology (ICT), Sales & Marketing, New Products, Facilities, Financial Services, Consultancy, Office Management. The business has a strong focus on sustainability
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within procurement (ideally within a commercial environment)
- Experience leading end-to-end sourcing processes (especially for indirect categories).
- A solid understanding of procurement best practices and ensuring that these are aligned within the commercial aspect of the business
- Experience with leading RFP’s and drafting and negotiating contracts within a commercial environment.
- Proven stakeholder management and business advisory experience in a similarly complex multi-site organisation.
- Experience and/or an interest and understanding of information technology
- Relevant tertiary degree
Click on the link below to submit your confidential application. Or alternatively text Aarti Patel on 021 622817 to arrange a time for a confidential chat to discuss your suitability.
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.