Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Costing & Modelling Analyst
• Work on projects with broad sector impact
• Senior level role
About the organisation:
On behalf of a large public sector agency we are looking for an experienced analyst with a keen interest in costing and modelling.
About the role:
Working as part of an experienced and committed team you will develop and maintain cost models to support the work of a range of business units and sector user groups. This a permanent role with excellent scope for career development
In this position you will:
• have well developed numerical, analytical & problem solving skills along with experience modelling in Excel;
• be confident working with large data sets and be familiar with data manipulation and modelling methods;
• possess well developed written and oral communications skills;
• hold a tertiary qualification in a quantitative discipline.
For more information, please contact Mike Hurdle on (021) 276 6697 or alternatively send your resume and cover letter using the “Apply for this job” button.
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.