Search All Jobs
Search All Jobs
- Search All Jobs
- Send us your Details
- Contact Our Specialist Teams
- Career Support
- Contractor & Temp Resources
- Coming To NZ / Going Overseas
- Candidate Salary Checker
- Skills Profiles
- Key Senior Management Position
- Organisational Leadership Focus
- Palmerston North
With the impending retirement of the current long standing General Manager, the Diocese is now seeking applications from suitably experienced professionals for the position. Reporting to the Bishop, and leading a capable and committed team of people, the General Manager will:
- Take responsibility for the effective and efficient operation of the diocesan office by providing leadership and direction to the organisation and ensuring that the strategic objectives of the Diocese are met;
- Demonstrate excellent all-round skills in financial & resource management, human resource management, planning and risk management;
- Be an excellent communicator with well-developed interpersonal and problem-solving skills and with the ability to relate effectively with stakeholders;
- Hold appropriate tertiary qualifications in business or in a related discipline.
This is a challenging and rewarding senior management position. The appointee will have the chance to play a key role in the strategic management and development of the Diocese of Palmerston North.
For more information please contact Mike Hurdle on (04) 917 7355 or alternatively send your resume and cover letter using the “Apply for this job” button
If this job isn't right for you now, click here to join me on to be contacted for other similar opportunities.
Please quote Ref No: MHU67572OCG
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.