Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
As a member of the HR Business Partner team, you will work closely with managers and team leaders across the Government Communications Security Bureau and the New Zealand Security Intelligence Service (the Agencies) providing tailored and timely guidance and support on people management policy, processes and employment legislation. You will ensure that key stakeholders feel supported in their business, and effective and productive relationships are built and maintained, at an appropriate level of influence. You will work closely with the Senior HR Advisor, assisting with the operational HR advisory work.
Key to succeeding in this role will be your:
- Proven experience (2+ years) providing generalist HR advisory services in a medium sized organisation
- Strong customer orientation with demonstrated experience providing high quality and timely customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships across all levels of an organisation
- Ability to work independently, applying sound judgement and initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your HR practice in a fascinating and rewarding organisation.
Exceptional benefits offered include:
- Flexible hours, as your work life balance is important
- 4 weeks annual leave plus days for your wellbeing
- Gym, social clubs and events
- Medical insurance and Vision Care package
- Professional development opportunities - NZIC are committed to ongoing learning and continuous improvement
If this sounds like you, apply now!
To be eligible for employment within the NZIC you must have been a NZ citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively you must hold a current NZ Residency Class Visa and ideally have been a citizen of UK, USA, Canada or Australia for at least 10 years.
You must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Special (TSS) security clearance. Ordinarily to obtain this level of clearance candidates must have a 15 year checkable background in countries where meaningful and reliable checks can be undertaken. Where requisite checks are unable to be made, the candidate application may not be able to be progressed.
Use this online tool to self-check your eligibility for a TSS security clearance. Please note that this tool is not part of the formal security clearance process: http://www.protectivesecurity.govt.nz/eligibility-tool
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.