Search All Jobs
Search All Jobs
- Search All Jobs
- Send us your Details
- Contact Our Specialist Teams
- Career Support
- Contractor & Temp Resources
- Coming To NZ / Going Overseas
- Candidate Salary Checker
- Skills Profiles
- Leading, guiding and managing a team of professionals
- Strong project pipeline including cloud migration and focus on security
- Relationship management with all levels of this organisation
In this role your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading a team of specialists across Desktop and Infrastructure, Network and Mobility services
- Working with management on Infrastructure roadmaps and strategy
- Building trusted partnerships and maintaining effective relationships within the business
- Ownership of key Infrastructure project initiatives
- Vendor management and relationship management to continue to foster a consistent, improved IT capability and service to end users
- Enhancing the reputation of Technology within the business
- 8-10 years' experience in relevant technology management roles and strong understanding of infrastructure support with a focus on Cyber security
- Ability to articulate where you have led and supported teams of 10-15
- Excellent communication skills where you have worked across all levels in an organisation and can talk in layman's terms where needed
- Proven experience in infrastructure strategy implementation – cloud migration experience will take you to the forefront.
- Proven vendor management skills
- Strong adherance to health and safety
For all of this you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a great organisation. To be considered for this opportunity please apply online or contact Clare O'Sullivan or Peter Pierzynski on 09 307 8613.
If this job isn't right for you now, click here to join me on to be contacted for other similar opportunities.
Please quote Ref No: COS68009OCG
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.