Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Policy Contractor - Regulation
Looking to get your teeth stuck into a solid piece of Regulation Policy? Look no further!
- Contracts of the cutting edge of policy development
- Flexible working
- Great support team to manage your roles
At OCG, we are focused Career Makers with regulation policy roles available across various ministries, departments and entities. As numerous projects get underway, regulation is a key aspect of ensuring that stakeholders are aware of changes and the new legislative process that apply to them. Here at OCG, we work with you to find out what aspects of a role you love and discuss contracts that will spark your interest and develop your career.
What you’ll need
- Sound understanding of regulatory framework policy, both from a design and implementation perspective
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to liaise with decision makers and sector leaders at all levels
- Provide trusted advice to senior leadership and Ministers
- Focused on collaboration – working together on common goals to ensure a smooth development and rollout of work plans
Click the Apply Now button or reach out to Steph Boxall at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.