Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Project Delivery Specialists
- Do you want to play a key role in strategically important change projects?
- Organisational wide capability focus
- Business Analysis | Project Management | Dynamic change environment
The New Zealand Secret Intelligence Service (NZSIS) is looking for experienced and ambitious people with specialist project related skillsets and experience to help their mission to keep New Zealand and New Zealanders safe and secure. Working at the NZSIS your colleagues are diverse, talented, and committed individuals. With exciting opportunities where creativity and inquisitive minds are encouraged, the work you do with the NZSIS will be like nothing you have ever done before.
For more information about what it’s like to work in NZSIS check out their myth-busting booklet ( https://beyondordinary.nzic.govt.nz/assets/Beyond-Ordinary-shared/Myth-busting-working-here-NZIC.pdf )
About the Roles:
This is an exciting time for the NZSIS with a multi-year programme of work underway to support the capability of the organisation through delivery of strategic projects. To enable this, the Change Delivery team in the Capability Directorate is growing and is now seeking business analysts and project managers to ensure the required business change is effectively supported.
- Be an experienced and competent business analysis or project management professional;
- Demonstrate a track record of delivery in complex environments;
- Understand the drivers of change in technical and non-technical projects;
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement, influencing, and interpersonal skills;
- Be a curious, self-motivated problem solver who is comfortable working collaboratively and able to deliver in an ambiguous environment;
- Hold appropriate qualifications, or be able to demonstrate equivalent business experience.
As a team member of NZSIS you will be entitled to:
- Medical Insurance: Medical and Vision Care subsidy
- Social Sports Teams and Staff Networks
- Paid Certifications and Qualifications Available
- Childcare Allowance: For pre-school children
- Annual Leave: 4 weeks plus 6 additional days
- Sick Leave: 15 Days
- Flexible Start & Finish Times
For more information, please contact Mike Hurdle on (021) 276 6697 or alternatively send your resume and cover letter using the “Apply” button.
IMPORTANT: To be eligible for employment within NZSIS you must have been a NZ citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively, you must hold a current NZ Residency Class Visa and ideally have been a citizen of UK, USA, Canada or Australia for at least 10 years. To check your eligibility for Top Secret Special clearance please visit:
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.