Search All Jobs
Search All Jobs
- Search All Jobs
- Send us your Details
- Contact Our Specialist Teams
- Career Support
- Contractor & Temp Resources
- Coming To NZ / Going Overseas
- Candidate Salary Checker
- Sector Spotlights
- Skills Profiles
- Property Management role on the Client Side
- Based in East Tamaki with onsite parking
- Onsite cafe, discount card, yearly medicals, career development opportunities
Based in an award winning, state of the art facility in East Tamaki, you will be part of a specialist team that is providing a high level of technical service to all internal and external business partners throughout New Zealand. You will be managing all aspects of the property and facility portfolio including new property searches, lease negotiations, renewals, rent review negotiations and documentation. The property portfolio is diverse, and while you are implementing a coherent property strategy and a sustainable property management operating model for the business, you can be assured that no two days will be the same. The team is small, the facilities are large and beautiful. There is an onsite café, onsite parking, a discount card for discounted perks, free yearly medicals and flu vaccinations.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven strong understanding of contracts with the ability to confidently read and interpret lease agreements.
• 5 to 10 years of relevant property and facilities management experience
• Understanding of property law- resource consent
• Able to build strong relationships internal and external stake holders.
• Experience in problem resolving and the confidence to make decisions.
• A positive and professional approach
• Demonstrate self-motivation, attention to detail, and strong time management skills.
• Be able to work independently, and as part of a team and cope well with pressure.
• Some procurement and contract negotiation exposure
• A passion for sustainability and understanding the part that we have to play in safeguarding for future generations
In return, you will be working for a future focused business committed to investing in technology and best practice to keep our environment beautiful and manage New Zealand's waste responsibly.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 BORDER CLOSURES, WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER OVERSEAS CANDIDATES.
If this job isn't right for you now, click here to join me on to be contacted for other similar opportunities.
Please quote Ref No: APA70104OCG
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.