Search All Jobs
Search All Jobs
- Search All Jobs
- Send us your Details
- Contact Our Specialist Teams
- Career Support
- Contractor & Temp Resources
- Coming To NZ / Going Overseas
- Candidate Salary Checker
- Sector Spotlights
- Skills Profiles
- Christchurch based - on the edge of the CBD
- Business in growth mode
- Fantastic, grown up culture with true flexibility
OCG Consulting is a highly values-based organisation, with offices across NZ. We have worked hard to build a solid reputation based on honesty, trust and quality, over more than 20 years.
We are well supported by a large global recruitment network, with access to unparalleled resources and international partnerships. We've got all the benefits of a large global, but maintain our local identity.
About the role:
This is a really exciting time for OCG and this brand new role offers you the rare opportunity to rapidly grow a desk with the full support of an experienced existing consultant.
Whilst some assignments will be passed to you from the existing consultant, you will still need to build and manage your own sales plan, with full support, and bring in new clients and business to ensure your own success.
You will also have the opportunity to grow a successful contractor book, alongside permanent roles, but the main advantage is working in a truly professional brand, right here in Christchurch.
If you are looking for an environment that is truly flexible and will allow you to develop and grow your career, or just let you get on and do what you do best, then read on!
- You are ideally an experienced Recruiter, already working in the Christchurch market, with a strong, local reputation.
- You will have a great understanding of the permanent and/or the contractor market in Christchurch, demonstrated by your previous experience managing a successful desk in an agency environment.
- A consultative approach to your work and clients, we want someone who works with our candidates and clients, and genuinely cares about what they do.
- A demonstrated history of business development, winning new business and growing established client portfolios.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a professional, pragmatic and adult team, with a real growth mindset.
- Work with an experienced Recruiter within a supportive and positive branch.
- Competitive base salary & uncapped commission.
- Mobile phone allowance & laptop.
- High performance incentives (including potential international trip when borders re-open).
- Huge additional employee benefits including buying discounts at over 200 retailers New Zealand wide.
- True flexibility with the ability to work from home.
Opportunities like this don't come around often, so if you want to join a market leader and take advantage of a job market that is heating up then apply now, with a cover letter and CV, or for a confidential discussion, contact Sara Thornton on 021 121 7599.
If this job isn't right for you now, click here to join me on to be contacted for other similar opportunities.
Please quote Ref No: STN70555OCG
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.