Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
About the business:
Having gone through some exciting change and growth, our client is looking for an experienced sales individual to join their Timaru based team, covering the Timaru & Ashburton regions.
About the role:
This is a hybrid role, requiring someone who can deal with account management of existing clients and also the business development of new revenue streams.
- Contribute positively to the overall profitable revenue of the branch and region
- Meet, or exceed, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop and implement sales tactics to achieve new business growth targets
- Proactively plan and forecast, and manage pipeline
- Work with customers to outline sustainability outcomes
- Keep product and industry knowledge up to date
- At least 5 years experience in a sales/business development role within waste, transport, logistics or sustainability
- Commercially astute, with proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Values based selling expertise
- Strong communicator with outstanding negotiation and closing skills
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and influence at a senior level
Apply now, with your CV in WORD format, or for more information, please contact Sara Thornton on 021 121 7599.
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.