Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Senior Ministerial Advisor
- Full-Time, Permanent Role
- Flexible working
- Small Team
You will use your strong relationship management skills to work across the business, providing advice and ensuring consistency of official correspondence.
What you will bring:
- Experience in OIA requests.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience writing and editing documents that are clear and concise.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage competing deadlines, recognising when assistance is required
- Excellent relationship management skills
- An understanding of the Official Information Act and Privacy Act
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, or would like a copy of the job description, please email Michelle Bisset at OCG Consulting on email email@example.com
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.