Search All Jobs
Search All Jobs
- Search All Jobs
- Send us your Details
- Contact Our Specialist Teams
- Career Support
- Contractor & Temp Resources
- Coming To NZ / Going Overseas
- Candidate Salary Checker
- Skills Profiles
Senior OIA Advisor
12 November 2019
- Variation of Content
- Looking to step up to a Senior Role
- Permanent Contract
This busy team are experiencing increased volumes, working from within a centralised unit, you will work across a number of different groups. With a 'hands on' supportive Manager and team.
This is a permanent position, to apply you may already be in a senior level role, or perhaps you are looking to take that next step.
You will use your strong relationship management skills to work across the business, providing advice and ensuring consistency of official correspondence.
What you will bring:
• At least two to three years' experience in a similar role.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience writing and editing documents that are concise and in plain English
• Ability to work under pressure and manage competing deadlines, recognising when assistance is required
• Excellent relationship management skills
• An understanding of the Official Information Act and Privacy Act
To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please call Angela Lewis at OCG Consulting on 04 498 8967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Ref No: AML66826OCG
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.