Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Principal Advisor, Performance
- Lead organisational performance reporting
- Public sector accountability focus
- Engage at a senior strategic level with internal & external stakeholders
About the Organisation:
Our client is a public sector organisation with a lead role in the delivery of a vital service to the benefit of all in New Zealanders.
About the Role:
The Principal Advisor, Performance is a critical role in a new team focussed on providing insight and understanding of the organisation’s achievement against key strategic priorities and objectives. The focus is on leading the team engaged with coordination and preparation of the Annual Report, overseeing the quarterly cycle of reporting against work priorities and reviewing performance measures as part of public sector accountability processes.
In this role you will:
- Lead the performance analysis and reporting function for the organisation ensuring all accountability responsibilities are met;
- Build, maintain and foster relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Review performance management and reporting functions so as to maintain them as fit for purpose;
- Possess in-depth understanding of machinery of government and public sector accountability functions along with senior level experience leading the preparation of public sector reporting functions including Annual Reports;
- Champion best practice performance management and reporting across the organisation;
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain working relationships and partnerships to achieve shared outcomes.
Based in Wellington, this is a pivotal role where you will actively take the lead as part of a close knit and focussed team. It will likely appeal to professionals seeking a broad and challenging role in a fast-paced environment. The position is offered on a permanent, full time basis. Flexible working options are available.
For more information, please contact Mike Hurdle on (021) 276 6697 or alternatively send your resume and cover letter using the “Apply” button.
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.