The Government & Policy recruitment team was created in recognition of the need for a specialist recruitment understanding of the public sector and specialist government organisations throughout New Zealand. The team also specialises in permanent policy roles, from graduate to senior management level.
The Government & Policy team work hard to get to know your business so that they can match you with the best talent in the market. Likewise, they know what's going on in the public sector so can provide the most up-to-date insights to both candidates and clients.
The team has the capability to source and expertly select specialist permanent and contract professionals at all levels, across the public sector.
Join a team supporting a complex and busy commercial/operations division with significant operating and revenue budgets as a finance business partner.
About the Opportunity
This intermediate level partnering... Type: Permanent Location: Auckland Posted: 11 July 2022 Ref No: BH-15823
- Education system evaluation
- See your work have real impact
- Exciting, varied and fast paced work programme
The Education Review Office (ERO) works for the benefit of New... Type: Permanent Location: Wellington Posted: 28 July 2022 Ref No: BH-13087-1
Senior/Principal Policy Advisors/Analysts
- Work on Interesting and groundbreaking projects and programmes
- Flexibility to work from home
- Feel like you are adding real value with skills and experience
Permanent Policy... Type: Permanent Location: Wellington Posted: 04 August 2022 Ref No: BH-16310
Principal Planner – Resource Management Policy
- Beautiful Queenstown location
- A key role within an excellent organisation.
- Plenty of variety, room to develop and the chance to make a...
Principal Advisor – System Strategy
- Join a team focused on true collaboration
- Utilise your expert knowledge to mentor and influence policy development
- Affect real positive change in Aotearoa
OUR SPECIALIST CONSULTANTS
Diane de Rochester
Specialist advice and insight on current market trends
Recruiters and recruitment agencies are often overlooked as a tool in the candidates toolbox. But why wouldn't you use someone who's job it is to help you find a job you love? You're shooting yourself in the foot if you don't use a free service that's ready and waiting for you to get in touch. Still need convincing? Read on.See More