Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Principal Policy Advisors
About the organisation:
This government agency is one of the biggest in Wellington, with a diverse range of different work units under its umbrella. They are looking for three Principal Policy Advisors to work within and lead three separate work programmes.
About the role:
• Shaping the future direction of the work programme for your team and the agency
• Supporting and mentoring policy advisors in your team.
• Providing sound advice while driving projects for your team.
To be successful in one of these roles, you will need the following skills and experience:
• You will use your excellent interpersonal and communication skills to influence the decision makers such as Ministers and senior sector leaders.
• You will have sound knowledge of policy development and positive outcomes.
• You will have strong analytical skills and application of critical thinking.
• Extensive experience in leading policy projects within government agencies.
• Knowledge of, or keen to learn more about Te ao Māori and how Te Tititi o Waitangi informs policy development in Aotearoa.
For more information, email Di de Rochester – email@example.com , or click the link to apply now!
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.