Searching for a new job is a daunting task, but one that with the right guidance, can be made easy!
With the help of our careermakers, and with our amazing opportunites, you'll be sitting down to an interview in no time.
CAREER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
Senior Advisor, Performance
- Deliver organisational performance reporting
- Public sector accountability focus
- Actively work with internal and external stakeholders
About the Organisation:
Our client is a public sector organisation with a lead role in the delivery of a vital service to the benefit of all in New Zealanders.
About the Role:
The Senior Advisor, Performance is an important role in a new team focussed on providing insight and understanding of the organisation’s achievement against key strategic priorities and objectives. The focus is on collating and preparing the quarterly cycle of accountability and performance reporting against work priorities, supporting the preparation of the Annual Report and contributing to the review of performance measures as part of public sector accountability processes.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the performance analysis and reporting function for the organisation ensuring all accountability responsibilities are met;
- Build, maintain and foster relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Support performance management and reporting functions so as to maintain them as fit for purpose;
- Have practical knowledge and experience of machinery of government and public sector accountability functions along with experience with the preparation of public sector reporting functions including Annual Reports;
- Demonstrate analytical, writing and project management skills;
- Exhibit the ability to build and maintain working relationships and partnerships to achieve shared outcomes.
Based in Wellington, this is a key role where you will actively contribute as part of a close knit and focussed team. It will likely appeal to professionals seeking a challenging role in a fast-paced environment. The position is offered on a permanent, full time basis. Flexible working options are available.
For more information, please contact Mike Hurdle on (021) 276 6697 or alternatively send your resume and cover letter using the “Apply” button.
Please quote Ref No:
Responses will be electronic and sent to the application email supplied.